»

Monday, August 22, 2011

Love Letter Tissue Cover Tutorial

         

Cut 1:  6  ½    x  6  ½   then, score:  1”  all 4sides  : Cut 2:  5  x  10, then, score : 4  ½  x   9  1/16 :   Cut 1:   6  5/8  x  6  5/8  then, score:  1” all 4 sides (this is the lid).

Cut and score all four main pieces. Cut slits on the  lid and bottom tabs.
Layer both layers on the lid before cutting the hole out with the SU circle cutter.  I used the scallop circles #2 die, using the larger one , then I used the 2 1/2" circle punch to make the ring. I cut a second one to finish the inside, optional.

 Then assemble the Bottom of the box.  Next attach one of the side pieces, starting with the center...
 Then adding the second one the same way.
 Just attach the sides tucking in the tabs.
 Add the layers, I distressed the edges of everything
 I used the Fun Flowers
The end!!  I hope this was clear, if you have any questions, just message me.


Photobucketwww.stampapotamus.blogspot.com

2 comments: