»

Saturday, August 13, 2011

more organization...

I originally used the round tab punch for labeling here, but I found they didn't hold up as well. I printed the names on regular copy paper and  used the word window punch, using the plastic tabs that come with the files. ( I love using the P-touch but I found it was not very cost effective :( )







I love storing my scraps this way.  I can just roll it out of site under my desk when I'm not using it. I can also wheel it into my dining room when I have classes in there.  If you're wondering, I got the cart at Staples.com  for 39.99 http://www.staples.com/Safco-Mobile-File-Carts-Black-or-Gray/product_SS1022398


This was a small rolodex that I already owned and I used my SU address die.
Then I ran the cards through my bigshot.  Now I can easily see what embossing folders or texture plates that I have.




Photobucketwww.stampapotamus.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment